Lunch Meat Madness

Good Morning Friends,

So I just wanted to drop a little knowledge on you because it's something I just learned about and it's definitely something that everyone can benefit from. I learned that cold cuts are bad for you. I know your thinking like duh! Where have you been Jinelle? Well, guess what, we don't have to steer clear of sandwiches altogether because I found a healthy alternative. Purchase a Rotisserie chicken already cooked at your local supermarket, cut it up and use it as the meat for your lunches. Tada!! I make my husband's lunch every day (money saver) and we have switched to this and he loves it. You can definitely dress it up and make it different ways, such as a wrap, pita bread, etc. Okay, there's your tip guys. Enjoy and make healthy choices!! P.S. You can purchase these with EBT once they're placed in the cold section and just heat and go. Wink!


To read some more info on why lunch meat is not the best option for lunch click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram